NRX is the culmination of what we have been doing at G.Loomis since day one. We have been continually striving to build the best rod on the planet. Laminates, resin, mandrels, components and the know how you expect from us. These NRX rods look like nothing we have built before. They feel better than anything we have built before. We aren't talking about a little better here or a little lighter there...
What we are saying so there is no confusion... " This is the Best Bass Rod Ever Built!" $450.00-$500.
St. Croix Legend Xtreme Casting Rods
The St. Croix Legend Xtreme Casting Rods are incredibly light and sensitive, yet have plenty of power when you need it. The Legend Extreme rods feature St. Croix's premier SCVI graphite material, a 62,000,000 modulus, high-strain graphite that compliments Legend's core of SCV graphite. The SCV graphite material is itself an extraordinarily high-modulus/high-strain graphite fiber featuring a carbon-matte scrim. It is considered the highest quality all-purpose graphite blank material, and is exclusive to St. Croix. The Legend Xtreme rods also feature the exclusive Integrated Poly Curve Technology (IPC). IPC eliminates all transitional points in the rod blank, resulting in smoother action, increased strength, and greater sensitivity. Legend Xtreme's Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART) is a carbon fiber material that adds 10x strength with virtually no increase in blank diameter or weight. ART significantly improves hoop strength of the blank by preventing it from deforming or "ovaling" under severe load, such as a powerful hook set. These phenomenally sensitive, smooth and light rods feature ultralight and durable REC Recoil guides and a Fuji SiC tip guide with a titanium coated frame. Attach your reel with the Fuji ACS Reel Seat. No detail is overlooked, down to the machined-aluminum wind check, premium grade split grip cork handles, and two coats of FLex Coat slow-cure finish.
Shimano Stella SW Spinning Reels
- Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement with Low Wear Rate Pinion Gear
- Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller IV Oversized Roller with Overflange for the Ultimate in Line Protection, Redesigned Bail Trip, S-Arm Cam
- Aero Wrap II Oscillation
- Cold Forged Aluminum Spool: Proprietary Coating on Spool Lip is harder than a Ti coated Stainless Steel Spool Lip, Ceramic Coating on entire spool for extreme corrosion resistance
- Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coating on Line Roller
- SW Concept: Sw-Water Resistant Body, SW-Hyper Disk Drag (Twin Disk on 18000 & 20000 sizes), SW-Assist Stopper (except 5000 size), SW-Water Proof Drag, SW-Lightweight Ergonomic Handle Grips prevent premature bail trip
- SR Concept: SR-Balanced Body, SR-Slider, SR-3BB Oscillation, SR-Handle, SR-3-D Gear Design, SR-Floating Shaft, SR-Rigid Support System
- S Concept: S-Rotor, S-Guard, S-Shield Roller Clutch, S-Arm Cam
- S A-RB Bearings (Shielded A-RB)
- Twin Bearing Drag
- Super Stopper II
- Stopperless Design (No Anti-Reverse Switch)
- Septon Handle Grip
- Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread-In Handle Attachment)
- Fluidrive II
- Maintenance Port
- Aluminum Frame, Sideplate & Rotor
- Manual Bail Trip (18000 & 20000 only)
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
Team Daiwa Zillion Type R Casting Reels - $399.99
The New Team Daiwa Zillion-R Casting Reel further raises the bar of the Zillion line with Daiwa's latest innovations in reel technology and sleek Japanese styling. The Zillion Type-R features an aluminum frame and side gear plate, providing the strength and stiffness necessary to handle the lightning-fast "Hyper-Speed" 7.3:1 gear ratio. The Zillion-R is silky smooth thanks to it's 12 bearings (11 ball bearings + 1 roller bearing), a "free-floating spool," and infinite anti-reverse. Precise adjustments can be made to the reel thanks to micro click knobs on the bearing cap and the top-of-the-line "Magforce-Z" magnetic breaking system. The Zillion-R isn't all precision, though: a rugged 6-point drive train and powerful Ultimate Tournament Drag mean this reel is ready for anything. Zillion-R has taken it's subtle styling cues from Japanese reel enthusiasts. Red highlights compliment aluminum finish trim, and the new Daiwa "Carbon Swept" handle is a perfect addition to this enthusiast-inspired reel.
Abu Garcia Revo Toro
Revo Toros are packaged with both extended-throw and paddle handles
By adding the line capacity of a round reel to the Revo Toro's low-profile design, Abu Garcia answers all the saltwater angler's questions. Yes, it holds plenty of line: 200 yards of 14-pound-test for the Model 50 and 250 yards of 14 for the Model 60. Yes, it's made from less corrosive materials: The frame and side
plate are made from an aluminum alloy; seven HPCR bearings and Duragear brass gears add to durability. The 10.3-ounce Model 50 and 10.8-ounce Model 60 also feature 24 pounds of max drag and offer high-speed, 6.4-to-1 and 5.4-to-1 gear ratios. Revo Toros are packaged with both extended-throw and paddle handles and cost $269.99 and $279.99.Visit www.abu-garcia.com.